Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I usually don't do a 'Thankful Thursday' post-- mostly due to forgetfulness. But there is so much awesome happening in my neck of the woods that I just have to share...

As has been broadcast by every form of social media in existence, Lost Souls has made it's way out into the universe. I have been in a constant state of humbled overwhelmedness...(is that even a word?)...the last 2 weeks...from the amazing response from my friends and family. People shared the post, bought books, are hopefully now reading and enjoying said books!-- and I am in the process of figuring out what my next step as far as promoting/publicity is going to be. It's a long journey that is just beginning. Again, if you are interested in picking up a copy you can do so on Amazon; as well as on Kindle, Nook, and iBooks for electronic formats.

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the amazing Robyn Bachar-- creator of the Bad Witch series and Blood, Smoke and Mirrors. This was such a cool experience for me as I haven't really had a chance to talk about my work and it felt great to sound off. You can check out that interview here.

BCB is going to be getting a bit of a facelift in the next couple weeks as I begin the process of designing a new website...new URL, new look, new content. But next week, I will have a special guest post by my author friend Jessica Rakus as we enter November...forget the turkey and mashed potatoes- it's NaNoWriMo season! Same time, same station.

I hope that all of you are having a great week and are celebrating your own triumphs and tribulations.

As always, Bonne Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment