Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Picture This...

Exciting things going down at our little cottage somewhere in Seattle...most notably the weather has switched over to delightfully Fall-like, I've been enjoying my respite as mother-of-1 every morning during the work week, (a very big deal if you're used to wrangling 3 young kids on the daily), and...Lost Souls was sent off for cover art creation!!!! I am trembling with equal parts anticipation and trepidation...the thought of seeing my work portrayed in some sort of artistic abstract...I'm having a hard time putting words to it. Other than it is so cool and holy fuck!-- what's going to come back???

Steve and I have been pondering this very question the last few days...here are a couple of the top winners...

- A photo involving a really cheesy halo atop a hot male underwear model
- Same shot as above, but this time with a pitchfork shoved through said model, wincing seductively
- The Rolling Stone's Let It Bleed album cover with Christa and Daniel cake toppers
- Catholic school girls lined up at a bus stop with highly reflective patent leather shoes
- A super built dude with Devil horns and a full back Lady of Guadalupe prison tattoo
-Angel wings painted onto the hood of a burning car
-Christa, Daniel, and Alden perched in the 'O' of the Hollywood sign, looking sexy and conflicted
-Mary Carmen dressed as a nun biting a rosary


I look forward to revealing the actual cover art here in a few weeks...but really, I don't know if it can get any better than the ones listed above.  

Bonne Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment